|A Down-to-Earth Approach|
Research, Preparation, Negotiaion & Representation
|Welcome to my website. Look for your dream property then email or call me so we can get started!|
Click on the buttons on the left to start your search
3376 Harrison Blvd Suite 100
Ogden, Utah 84403
My Service to Buyers is FREE! and here is how I will take care of you!
1. You have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) here on my website for all real estate including homes, lots & land in Ogden, North Ogden, South Ogden, Eden, Huntsville & Salt Lake City.
2. I will help you sift through, narrow down and walk through the properties that fit your criteria for real estate, homes, lots & land in the Ogden, Salt Lake, Eden & Huntsville Area.
3. In order to make an offer you have to know what similar properties have sold for. Utah is a non-disclosure state which means you can't get those sales prices at the court house or on the internet. Only licensed Real Estate Agents and Appraisers have access to that data. I will provide that data to you.
4. I will help you formulate, write and present your offer and do the negotiating for you.
5. From there I will take care of the paperwork.coordinate with the title company, inspectors & your lender to keep your transaction on track.
That way you can concentrate on your career, your life, your move .
Click on Search All Properties then Contact me ASAP. It is okay to fill out the form. I won't bug you but your registration with me will ensure that I will be the one who will follow up.
Is it a good time to sell your house? Maybe, if you have had it for at least 6 years or you have enough equity which gives you bargaining room.
Why would you want to have me help you with one of the biggest decisions of your life? Because I will take the time with you to help you make your decisions based on the facts, I will keep in touch & I will put your interests above my own.
Certifications and Recognitions
People deserve the best, so I have gone beyond the basic qualifications of a licensee. The letters after my name, ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative, GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute & ePro, Tech Skills Certification indicate that I have obtained a professional education foundation on which to base the services I provide. Let me put this knowledge to work for you. I earned my real estate license in Arizona in 1983 and then in Utah in 2003.
Representation in the purchase and marketing of single-family residences, building lots and income property is my focus. Park City, South Ogden, North Ogden, Ogden, Salt Lake, Eden, Liberty, and Huntsville are all areas where I work. Let me give you a hand. Your success is my success. I listen and work hard to help you achieve your real estate goals.
I was born in Ogden, lived in Hawaii, Arizona, LasVegas, Salt Lake, North Ogden & now live in the Eden/Liberty area. My youth was filled with extra-curricular activities and organizations centered around school and the fantastic recreational opportunities here in Northern Utah including a lot of skiing at Snowbasin & hiking the mountains near Ogden, Eden, & Salt Lake City. I graduated from Weber State University with an Associate of Science Degree. I had a 30 year plus career flying the "friendly skies" all over the world including Asia, Australia & Europe. Spending time with my family, skiing, mountain biking & hiking & enjoying the out of doors with my dogs are the ways I enjoy my free time. I do love the mountains!
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®